Comment on page
Welcome to the comprehensive guide on how to setup and demonstrate e-Signet in MOSIP's Collab environment, and experience its various features. In this guide, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of authenticating yourself on a relying party’s demo health service portal that has integrated with e-Signet and also help you explore its various modes of authentication. This will enable you to get conversant with a secure & streamlined way of authenticating yourself and accessing online services, while ensuring your identity & information remains protected.
Let's dive into the details and embark on this informative journey of seamless authentication and exploration.
- 1.UIN credentials
- 2.Mock biometrics setup- To enable biometrics-based login
- Ensure that your machine is running Windows.
- Make sure you have Java 11 or a higher version installed on your computer.
- Unzip the downloaded file to extract its content.
- Locate the
run_auth.batfile within the extracted folder.
- Double-click on the
run_auth.batfile to start the authentication MDS.
- 3.Availability of Inji app for wallet/ Inji-based login
Note: Please use 111111 as the OTP, for any OTP-based feature in the Collab environment.
- Also, ensure you have activated your credentials for online login. This step is crucial for wallet-based authentication to work smoothly. For a comprehensive guide on how to activate the VC for online login, refer here and navigate to the section titled
Wallet Binding Flow.
To experience the various methods of login and authentication in the demo health services portal using e-Signet, follow the detailed instructions below:
Step 1: Access the health services portal
Step 2: Explore the various authentication mechanisms
- 1.OTP-Based Login & Authentication
- 2.Inji-Based (Wallet-Based) login With Face Authentication
By adhering to these guidelines and making use of the available resources, you will be able to smoothly experience the different methods of login and authentication offered by e-signet. This will guarantee secure and efficient access to the services you require.
If you require any assistance or encounter any issues during the testing and integration process, kindly reach out to us through the support mechanism provided below.
- Provide a detailed description about the support you require or provide detailed information about the issue you have encountered, including steps to reproduce, error messages, logs and any other relevant details.
Thank you. Wishing you a pleasant experience!
Last modified 2mo ago