Inji Setup Guide
Welcome to the Inji Setup Guide tailored specifically for our Collab Environment! This guide is designed to assist you in setting up and configuring the Inji mobile wallet app in our sandbox Collab environment. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you will be able to smoothly install and utilize the Inji app, empowering you to explore its features and functionalities effectively. Whether you're a Developer, System Integrator, or an enthusiast eager to dive into the world of digital identity, this guide will provide you with the necessary information to get started with Inji in our Collab environment. Let's begin this journey of seamless setup and exploration!
Before you start with setting up Inji, ensure you have the following in place.
- 1.Inji APK File: For Android devices,
- 2.Inji Test Flight Access: For iOS devices,
- You will receive an email on the email ID (Apple ID) provided in the form.
- Follow the instructions in the email and access Inji from the iOS device on which it is to be installed.
- 3.UIN Credentials:
Note: Please use 111111 as the OTP, for any OTP based feature in Collab environment.
- Issuance of UIN (Unique identification number) as a demo credential will allow you to explore Inji’s capabilities and experience seamless VC sharing firsthand.
To effectively set up the Inji app and manage Verifiable Credentials (VCs), follow these detailed steps:
Step 1 : Install the Inji Resident App
- 2.You can visit the section titled
Installing the MOSIP Resident Mobile Applicationfor more detailed instructions in the guide.
Step 2: Install the Inji App - To be used as Verifier App
- 1.Follow the same installation process mentioned above in step 1.
- 2.Setup another instance of the Inji app on another smartphone, which can serve as the Verifier app.
Step 3: Download VC Using UIN
- 1.Download your credential (VC) onto the app by using your demo UIN.
Step 4: Start Sharing the Credentials
- 1.Quick Share
- 2.Share with Face Verification
By following these instructions, you will be equipped to seamlessly set up the Inji application and effectively share your Verifiable Credentials.
If you require any assistance or encounter any issues during the testing and integration process, kindly reach out to us through the support mechanism provided below.
- Provide a detailed description about the support you require or provide detailed information about the issue you have encountered, including steps to reproduce, error messages, logs and any other relevant details.
Thank you. Wishing you a pleasant experience!