This is a guide to implement MOSIP for a country. It is advised that Government and System Integrators (SI) study the recommended steps to work out an appropriate implementation strategy. The items are in "near-chronological order" and may differ for an implementation.
- 2.Rate of enrolment desired.
- 3.Rate of authentication expected.
- 9.ID Card print design.
- 10.MOSIP versions.
- 11.MOSIP support (scope).
- 12.Disaster recovery strategy.
- 13.Phased approach for rollout.
- 1.Onboarding of trusted partners
- 2.Print partner
- 1.Set up of registration centers
- 2.Onboarding of officers and supervisors