Comment on page
The DataShare service is used to share data with other entrusted services and partners. The mechanism shares are the following:
The relationship of Datashare Service with other services is explained here. NOTE: The numbers do not signify the sequence of operations or control flow. Arrows indicate the data flow.
- 1.ABIS Handler Stage creates datashare for ABIS.
- 2.Manual Adjudication Stage creates datashare for adjudication.
- 3.Verification Stage creates datashare for verification.
- 7.Retrieves datashare from the object store when the datashare URL is called.
- 9.Print Service creates UIN PDF and uploads to datashare through Credential.
- 11.Printing Stage creates credentials for printing systems and sends the data through datashare.
Last modified 5mo ago