ID Authentication Services
ID Authentication (IDA) module of MOSIP consists of the following services:
- 1.Authentication Services
- 2.OTP Service
- 3.Internal Services
The services mentioned below are used by Authentication/e-KYC Partners.
- Authentication service- used to authenticate an individual's UIN/VID using one ore more authentication types.
- KYC Authentication service- used to request e-KYC for an individul's UIN/VID using one ore more authentication types.
OTP Request Service is used by Authentication/e-KYC Partners to generate OTP for an individual's UIN/VID. The generated OTP is stored in IDA DB for validation during OTP Authentication.
- 1.Internal Authentication Service - The authentication service used by internal MOSIP modules such as Resident Service, Registration Processor and Registration Client to authenticate individuals.
- 2.Internal OTP Service - used by Resident Service to generate OTP for an Individual for performing OTP Authentication.
- 3.Authentication Transaction History Service - used by Resident Service to retrieve paginated list of authentication and OTP Request transactions for an individual.
IDA IDENTITY_CACHE(K18) symmetric key to encrypt and decrypt the Zero-knowledge 10K random keys
IDA ROOTmaster key(K15)),
IDA modulemaster key(K16),
- 3.Base keys
Below is the sample authentication demo UI image.
To know more about the developer setups, read: