ID Authentication Services
ID Authentication is built as an independent service that can be seeded with data for authentication by any system, including MOSIP. In the current design, we can have multiple IDA modules running from a single issuer.
The ID Authentication (IDA) module of MOSIP consists of the following services:
- 1.Authentication Services
- 2.OTP Service
- 3.Internal Services
The services mentioned below are used by Authentication or e-KYC Partners.
- Authentication Service: used to authenticate an individual's UIN/VID using one or more authentication types.
- KYC Authentication Service: used to request e-KYC for an individual's UIN/VID using one or more authentication types.
OTP Request Service is used by Authentication/e-KYC Partners to generate OTP for an individual's UIN/VID. The generated OTP is stored in IDA DB for validation during OTP Authentication.
- 1.Internal Authentication Service - The authentication service used by internal MOSIP modules such as Resident Service, Registration Processor and Registration Client to authenticate individuals.
- 2.Internal OTP Service - used by Resident Service to generate OTP for an Individual for performing OTP Authentication.
- 3.Authentication Transaction History Service - used by Resident Service to retrieve a paginated list of authentication and OTP Request transactions for an individual.
IDA IDENTITY_CACHE(K18) symmetric key to encrypt and decrypt the Zero-knowledge 10K random keys
IDA ROOTmaster key(K15)),
IDA modulemaster key(K16),
- 3.Base keys
Below is the sample authentication demo UI image.
To know more about the developer setups, read: