Pre-registration module enables a resident to
- enter demographic data and upload supporting documents,
- book an appointment for one or many users for registration by choosing a suitable registration center and a convenient time slot,
- receive appointment notifications,
- reschedule and cancel appointments.
Once the resident completes the above process, their data is downloaded at the respective registration centers prior to their appointment, thus, saving enrollment time. The module supports multiple languages.
- User provides consent
- User provides demographic information
- User uploads supporting documents (Proof of Address, Birth certificate, etc.)
- A pre-registration request ID (PRID) is generated and provided to the user
- User selects a registration center based on postal code, geo-location, etc.
- The available slots are displayed
- An option to cancel and re-book the appointment is made available
- An acknowledgement is sent via email/SMS
- The user can print the acknowledgement containing PRID and QR code.
- This QR code can be scanned at the in-person registration centers.
- User provides the PRID/QR code at the registration center.
- The registration form gets pre-filled with the pre-registration data.
The relationship of the pre-registration module with other services is explained here. NOTE: The numbers do not signify sequence of operations or control flow
- 2.Fetch a new OTP for the user on the login page.
- 3.Log all events.
- 5.Database used by pre-reg.
- 7.Send OTP in the email/SMS to the user.
- 8.Registration Processor uses reverse sync to mark the pre-reg application as consumed.
- 10.Fetch data for dropdowns, locations, consent forms etc.
Pre-registration module consists of the following services: