Comment on page
MOSIP Release Process
Below is the procedure that is followed during the release process in MOSIP.
- Once an agreement has been reached between the Maintainer and the Community regarding a release, a release branch will be created.
- The branch will be named
release-<version>and will be used to transition all dependent projects and the main project.
- The version numbers in the relevant build files will be updated accordingly.
- Following this, the release artifacts will be generated from the designated branch and transferred to the Quality Assurance (QA) team.
- Thorough release testing will be conducted under the supervision of the QA team.
- Bugs that are identified will be assessed by the community, QA team, and product owners.
- All necessary fixes will be made within the release branch.
- Once testing is completed, the QA team must provide their approval for the release.
- The fixes implemented will then be transferred from the release branch to the develop branch.
- A discussion with stakeholders will be initiated to determine whether to proceed with the release or not.
- The final documentation, including Release Notes and a Test Report, will be updated accordingly.
- The tagged code and artifacts will be deployed on Collab for sanity testing and automation.
Last modified 30d ago