Comment on page
The Resident Portal Setup Guide for Collab Environment provides a comprehensive introduction to the services available on Resident Portal, as well as a guide on how to navigate its features.
Resident Portal is a user-friendly web-based platform designed to assist residents in accessing services related to their Unique Identification Number (UIN). This portal allows residents with a UIN to conveniently manage their UIN, protect their identity, track requests, and obtain personalized cards. For a more detailed overview of the features offered, please visit here.
This Resident Portal Demo Setup guide serves as a tool to demonstrate the impressive capabilities of MOSIP's system. Let's embark on this journey together to explore the potential of Resident Portal.
- Accessing Resident Portal in Collab environment does not require any complex setup.
- All you need is a UIN or a VID and you are good to go!
- To get your UIN credentials for Collab environment follow the below steps:
- The provision of a UIN (Unique Identification Number) as a demo credential will enable you to have a firsthand experience of the Resident Portal's capabilities and explore its various features.
Note: Please use 111111 as the OTP, for any OTP-based feature in the Collab environment.
Step 1: Access Resident Portal
Step 2: Login
The recommended method for accessing the Resident Portal in the Collab environment is to use a valid UIN (Unique Identification Number), which can be obtained by completing the form provided. This is one of the options available for logging in and accessing UIN-related services on the Resident Portal.
There are multiple methods for logging in to access UIN services on the Resident Portal:
- 3.Login with OTP (One-Time Password): Enter UIN/VID received from our end and use 111111 as OTP, for login to Resident Portal in Collab environment.
Step 3: Explore the features of Resident Portal
- Go to
Registration Centersto get the list of Registration Centers near you or to look for Registration Centers based on location hierarchy.
Supporting Documentsto get the list of documents that Resident Portal supports.
- To verify your email ID or phone number, click here.
- For Email verification- Use the OTP received on your email, as provided at the time of UIN creation.
- For Phone number verification - Since our mobile services are temporarily unavailable, please use the email services.
You will be able to explore and get a better understanding of Resident Portal configurations, UI, deployment, and OIDC client configuration to mention a few.
By adhering to these instructions, you will acquire the necessary knowledge to effortlessly configure the Resident Portal and proficiently utilize all of its functionalities.
If you require any assistance or encounter any issues during the testing and integration process, kindly reach out to us through the support mechanism provided below.
- Provide a detailed description about the support you require or provide detailed information about the issue you have encountered, including steps to reproduce, error messages, logs and any other relevant details.
Thank you. Wishing you a pleasant experience!
Last modified 1mo ago