Issue Reporting Guideline
- 1.Check if the issue is already reported.
- 2.Check if the issue is already fixed.
- 3.If not, just go and file the issue
- 4.Template for filing new issues
Describe the issue A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
To Reproduce Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Expected behavior A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.
Actual behavior A clear and concise description of what you see.
Screenshots If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.
Environment (please complete the following information): Hardware and software details such as client OS, Server OS, Browser details etc
Attach logs Helps in faster resolution of data
Additional context Add any other context about the problem here.
- 1.Check if the feature is already reported.
- 2.Check if the feature is already fixed.
- 3.If not, just go and file the feature request
- 4.Template for filing new feature request
What is the current limitation without the feature
Describe the feature request
What would the key benefits of this feature
Do you have any recommendations and solutions that are existing in the field
Any technology/solution recommendation would be highly appreciated