- Sit back, relax and check this introductory webinar (1 hr). A focused presentation on MOSIP with some Q&A.
- If you do not have a github account, get one.
- The code of conduct some basic ethics that must while operating within the MOSIP community. Make sure you read it completely. If you have any queries/suggestions, direct them to [email protected]
That's it! You have bootsrapped yourself into the world of MOSIP. Welcome!
Well, there are many things that you could get involved with, like
- Requirements and design
- Tell us about new requirements
- Review design and architecture
- Fix issues
- Review code
- Triage bugs
- Report bugs
- Run tests on unstable builds
- Add tests
- Fix test scripts
- Generate test data
- Correct documentation
- Test documentation and report doc issues
- Fix doc issues
- Localize documents (French, Arabic, Spanish are most needed now!)
Great! We would love to hear from you. Submit it in our issues repository. Please see the issue reporting guidelines.
For the quality gurus and the testing geeks! Join the MOSIP testers group where you get to contribute towards improving the quality of MOSIP releases making it stable and better adoptable. Lots of material about MOSIP functional test rig such as building and running the test rig, documentation to modify code, test scripts, test data generation have been made available.
We are here to help you!
You may also be interested in joining our community room on Gitter via
where you could get some great community support